"My wants are simple: a job that I like and a girl whom I love."
Something Borrowed (via blackbruise)
fuck summer i want it to be dark and misty and frigid and october
I WANT BUFFALO CHICKEN FINGERS AND FRENCH FRIES
Scott and Stiles communicating by aggressively flailing at each other.
"1. Being able to say “I’m sorry” is a skill, and one that not a lot of people possess. Hone that skill. Apologizing shouldn’t be followed by “but here’s why I did it” or “and then you did this”. An apology is you taking responsibility for hurting someone else, not a notch on a scorecard in some bizarro battle of “Who’s Right?”"
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
You end up real disappointed when you go through life thinking people have the same heart as you.
"If you’re lonely, bored, or unhappy, remember you are mad young. There is so much time to meet new people and go to new places."
Ezra Koenig (via ladyofanaturalstate)